"I know enough to know that I'm not where I'm going to be, that I'm always becoming." ~Ruby Dee

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Guess Who's Bizack!!

To quote the International superstar rapper, Jay-Z, "Guess who's bizack?"  It's meee!! (in my Whitley Gilbert voice)  I have completely neglected my blog.  Smh...what an awful way to start!  When life requires you to put all of your attention into something, you have two choices:  1) you can figure out a way to do it all or 2) you drop something until you're able to give it equal attention.  Unfortunately for my blog, I chose option #2.  I was so focused on other things that I didn't really have time to write, however, the desire to document my experiences was forever prevalent.  Now, I'm choosing option #1.  That's what my blog is supposed to be about anyway, right?  Being strong and bold enough to do all the things that make me happy, while sharing my life in the process.  I have the ability to do everything that my heart desires and be successful at them all.  It will take a strong dose of metabolism and a lot of prayer, but I can handle it.  I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment